Senior Account Manager
Full Time, Remote
Odoro is looking for a seasoned business leader that will manage and grow key client account relationships. As our Senior Account Manager, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, lead the onboarding of new customers, establish long-term client relationships and develop new business. You are to become a patient access platform expert, and deeply understand the usability and technical aspects of our software, and serve as a trusted, influential advisor for customers, ensuring that Odoro is optimally implemented to create results in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
In this role, you will work closely with the sales team and company leadership to help build a short and long term approach to Customer Success. To succeed in this position you should demonstrate strong communication, problem solving and organizational skills. You should be experienced with hospital and practice workflows and accustomed to working with healthcare IT and C-level executives.
- Serve as the go-to resource and lead point of contact for all customer matters
- Coordinate all resources for the flawless execution of our software implementation projects, including requirements gathering, project planning and coordination of tailored development and customization.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Understand customers complex workflow and needs and explain product value
- Represent and champion customer needs within Odoro and work to make sure those needs are met
- Report on projects status and escalate to management as needed
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Maximize product value based on a deep understanding of health organization clinical, organizational and financial workflows
- Serve as software expert and fully understand the product technical aspects
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Develop new business with existing clients and maintain an active pipeline of up-sell opportunities
The position may require participating in meetings outside of normal business hours and occasional evenings and/or weekends.
Travel to customer sites nation-wide may be required.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Project Manager or other relevant managerial role
- Over 4 years of experience with information systems/technology
- Experience in the healthcare industry an advantage
- Demonstrable ability to influence stakeholders at all levels, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and G-Suite (particularly Spreadsheets)
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Business or clinical related field or equivalent work experience.