Senior Backend Developer
We’re looking for a super-skilled senior backend developer to join our top notch team and help us digitize patient access. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual that is passionate about coding and motivated to create innovative solutions that support leading hospitals and health systems in the U.S.
In this senior developer role, you’ll be able to apply your many years of experience to help define how Odoro thinks about development operations and application infrastructure to drive strategic success.
Who we are?
Odoro is a leading digital patient access startup that is growing rapidly in response to increasing healthcare needs driven by the current COVID-19 situation. Our suite of digital solutions supports leading hospitals and health systems in the US to deliver comprehensive patient self-scheduling, streamline intake and enhance referrals management enterprise wide.
- Design, build and test the core of Odoro’s patient digital access platform.
- Perform code reviews, design reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to fellow team members.
- Plan your work, estimate the effort, provide due dates, and deliver on them.
- Improve your skills, learn from and mentor top-notch engineers and enrich other team members.
- Help improve and automate the process by detecting inefficiencies, suggesting ways to improve, and implement them.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture, by implementing best engineering practices.
- You are talented, passionate about code, about development products from requirements to production, and eager to produce the best products on the market!!!
- You have track record in development of SaaS products in AWS (or a cloud provider alike), working on production environments with live customers.
- You have at least 7 years of development experience.
- You have hands-on experience with cloud technologies building applications in microservices environments using docker and working with relational / non-relational DBs (experience with PostGres is an advantage)
- You are proficient in Java and/or Kotlin (experience with other server side languages such as Go, C#, Python and alike is an advatage) and Spring framework
- You are experience with Linux
- You are experience experience with Git
- Your software design skills are solid. You have experience with solving complex product needs with simple software architecture.
- You are responsible, and have good self management skills. You know to estimate effort, manage your time, and work in a predictive manner with high accountability, end to end.
- You possess a can-do attitude. When tackling a problem, you think about how to solve it, before explaining why it’s complicated.
- You have strong communication and teamwork skills. You are able to share knowledge with colleagues and other team members, while open to others’ ideas. You know how to handle disagreement and work successfully together.