Senior DevOps Engineer
We’re looking for a super-skilled and talented senior DevOps engineer to join our top-notch team and help us digitize patient access to care. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual that is passionate about technology and motivated to create innovative solutions to support leading hospitals and health systems in the U.S.
Your talent and passion for code, will push the product development process from requirements to production, while following best practices and development simplicity. In this senior developer role, you’ll be able to apply your many years of experience to help define how Odoro thinks about development operations and application infrastructure to drive strategic success.
Who we are?
Odoro is a leading digital patient access startup that is growing rapidly in response to increasing healthcare needs driven by the current COVID-19 situation. Our suite of digital solutions supports leading hospitals and health systems in the US to deliver comprehensive patient self-scheduling, streamline intake and enhance referrals management enterprise wide.
- Be the DevOps expert and focal point in the R&D.
- Manage the production infrastructure of critical systems, supported environments, and platforms.
- Plan your work, estimate efforts, provide due dates, and deliver on them.
- Improve your skills- learn from and mentor top-notch engineers while enriching other team members.
- Help automate the development process by detecting inefficiencies, while suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Contribute to the company’s engineering culture, by inculcating best practices.
- You have a track record in DevOps of SaaS products in AWS (and/or GCP) working on production environments with live customers.
- You have at least 7 years of DevOps experience in SaaS startups.
- You have deep knowledge and experience with docker and docker orchestration platforms (such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Docker Compose, etc.).
- You have knowledge and experience with cloud networking and infrastructure (VPC, DNS, routing, etc).
- You are passionate about CI/CD workflows and have experience with relevant technology stack and tools (like Jenkins, GitLab CI, CIrcleCI, Travis, TeamCity or alike).
- You are skilled with different scripting languages and frameworks (such as Ansible, Bash, Jake and alike).
- You are an advocate for system observability and experienced with logging and monitoring platforms and best practices such as ELK, Prometheus, Grafana, etc. (and/or relevant managed services).
- You love Linux as if it is your mother tongue.
- You are experienced with Git and git related flows.
- You are experienced with managing security aspects, specifically with HIPAA compliance, SOC2 and/or PCI – an advantage.
- You are familiar with IaaS concepts and technologies (e.g. Terraform) – an advantage.
- You are experienced with messaging/PubSub platformS (Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc) – an advantage.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Odoro does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party vendors.