Odoro is a digital patient access startup that is growing rapidly in response to increasing healthcare needs driven by the current COVID-19 situation.
We’re seeking a super-skilled and hands-on V.P. R&D to join our top-notch team and lead the development. Odoro is composed of highly technical, resourceful, and motivated individuals, working to create innovative solutions that support leading hospitals and health systems in the U.S.
Talented, passionate about code, about managing development teams and products from requirements to production, and eager to develop the best products on the market !!!
Track record in managing the development of SaaS products in AWS based microservices architecture.
Proven experience managing production environments with live customers.
- At least 5 years of management experience in developing a SaaS web product.
- At least 10 years of development experience
- Experience with developing AWS cloud applications in microservices environments using docker containers.
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Go, Scala, C#, Python and alike
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js (a plus)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git